Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Small Victories

I think it's really important to tell yourself "good job" for small things. For example, today I had awesomely horrendous cramps. I know. TMI. But I don't care. The last thing I wanted to do was get on any kind of exercise equipment. Every time I looked at the elliptical in the living room today, it looked like some sort of medieval torture machine. But I took some Midol and sucked it up.

I survived 30 minutes on the thing doing a interval workout, and surprise! I feel miles better. Go figure, eh? So my motto today is, even when you feel like hell, do some exercise. Maybe you'll go from the 7th circle of hell to, I don't know, the 4th. Or 3rdish.

Now I have to get myself from the floor to the shower. When did every little jaunt become so difficult? When I became 95 pounds overweight? Yes I believe that's right. I can't wait to be able to hop up effortlessly! It's something the skinny people take for granted. I think. I don't know. Sometimes I dislike them all even though they did nothing wrong. Damn skinny people.

No comments:

Post a Comment